Relax and let us make you look your best this holiday season.
In the spirit of giving during this festive season we would like to offer you one FREE Santa Claus suit cleaning between now and January 15, 2016.
Plus Free Pick Up & Delivery for your Formal Wear Garments or for any other of our service items!The Press Gallery offers FREE pick up and delivery valet service in Greater Edmonton , including
St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain and most surrounding communities.
ORDER YOUR SERVICE TODAY!
email@example.com or (780) 49PRESS / 497-7377
Good-bye 2015, Hello 2016 Ultimate New Years Eve Contest!
The Winner receives;
- Dinner at Homefire Grill
- Two seats for New Years Eve Hockey Game
- Blue Sky Limousine Transportation for evening within Edmonton
- 1 Night Accomodation at Wingate Inn by Wyndham
- Free Admission to Draft Country Night Club to kick-up your heels to bring in the New Year
- $100 Gift Certificate from Smokehouse BBQ
- $100 Gift Certificate from Smitty’s
- $100 Gift Certificate from the Press Gallery
- $100 Gift Certificate from MOXIES Grill | Bar
- $100 Gift Certificate from Michael Anthony Jewellers
- $100 Gift Certificate from Sicilian Pasta Kitchen South
- $100 Gift Certificate from Provincial Pub
- $100 Gift Certificate from St. Albert Dodge
- $100 Gift Certificate from Sherwood Dodge
- $100 Gift Certificate from Domains Under
Last chance to Enter! DRAW DATE: Monday, December 21, 2015
Aloha Jasper Ski Weekend Contest
Q & A: Cleaning Christmas Tree Skirts
Q: How do I clean tree skirts before and after Christmas?
A: Christmas tree skirts are often valuable and treasured holiday items. Some tree skirts are very costly, while others may be family heirlooms. Regardless of their original or sentimental value, tree skirts should be handled with great care.
In most cases, tree skirts cannot be safely laundered, because they are adorned with beads, sequins, appliques, lace, felt, quilted designs, multicolored prints, and other types of decorative trim. In most cases, these decorative trims used glues and adhesives that show little resistance to cleaning. Some skirts can only be spot cleaned due to these construction challenges.
If water or other liquids spill on the skirt, blot the area with white handkerchiefs, cotton towels, or paper towels. Use cool water to aid in removing stains. Local stain removal treatments may be the only safe method for handling tree skirts. In some cases, stains cannot be removed without damage. Bring your skirt to us for assistance if stain removal becomes necessary.
2015 Christmas Store Counter Hours
2015 Christmas Valet Hours
The Who - Concert Package VIP Experience on May 8!
Stay tuned for these upcoming Contests in The New Year!
- Last game at Rexall, Wednesday April 6, 2016 - VIP Ticket Package
- Edmonton Opera Production of Maria Stuarda April 16, 2016- Show ticket package
- Justin Bieber , June 16, 2016 - VIP Concert Package
One FREE Santa Claus suit cleaning
Now Also Available in:
- Spruce Grove
- Stony Plain
- Leduc and
- Fort Saskatchewan
The Press Gallery Main Production Plant
9440 Jasper Ave
Phone: 49-PRESS / 780-497-7377
Hours: Mon-Fri 7AM-6:30PM
Visit our West End Location
On site tailors and fittings available at
27 Lewis Estates Blvd.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7AM-6:30PM
FREE Pickup & Delivery / Valet Service
from your Office or Home
Now Available in
Edmonton - St. Albert – Spruce Grove
Stony Plain - Sherwood Park - Beaumont
Leduc - Fort Saskatchewan
call 49-PRESS / 780-497-73677 or